Soft Crumble Granola - Low carb - Keto - Sugar Free
This is my favourite granola - I think it tastes like crumbled hobnobs! I love the fact it is small and crumbly, so works perfectly on top of yoghurt or cream but I also sometimes use it in bakes or on top of some stewed rhubarb or gooseberries. Enjoy!!
Soft Crumble Granola
100g macadamia nuts 100g pecan nuts 100g hazelnuts 100g desiccated coconut 100g mixed seeds 50g milled flax 50-75g Sukrin gold fibre syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 170c
2. Place the nuts and seeds into your food processor and whizz for 15-20 seconds until most of
the nuts are crumbled.
3. Remove from the processor and stir in the syrup.
4. Place a sheet of baking parchment onto your baking sheet
5. Pour on the mixture and spread until it covers the whole of the baking sheet, ideally in a thin layer if your sheet is big enough.
6. Place in the oven for 5 minutes.
7. Remove and use a spatula and turn the granola
8. Repeat this process 2 more times until all the granola is browned but not burnt! Watch it carefully.
9. Remove from the oven and leave to cool before spooning into a glass jar.
Makes 700g of Mixtures Nutritional info for 25g serving size 160kcals, 15g fat, 1.5g net carbs, 3.3g protein.